Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thought for the day

I chose career over family; I'd rather my wallet have stretch marks.

Not my thoughts. I read it somewhere.

Btw, today is 'Global Handwashing Day'. I am even wearing a band on my hand saying so. Washing hands can save lives, since they are the most exposed part of your body. Some 3.5 million children globally lose their lives every year to diseases which can be avoided by simply washing hands. So do wash.

Er..use Lifebuoy. Handwash preferably.

3 comments:

Madhurjya (Banjo) Banerjee said...

GHD was on 15th Dear Ma'am

மணிகண்டன் (Manikandan K S) said...

what what days you FMCG ppl invent to sell your products!!!

Shreya said...

@Banjo - I wrote and posted this on the 15th! How can I not know when HWD is, being in Levers :)
@Mani - This day has been appointed by a UN body and is simply being endorsed by FMCG companies like P&G and Unilever - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Handwashing_Day. Of course, it has obvious benefits for us :)