Friday, March 27, 2009

Selling my soul, while helping you find soul-mate

I hope you guys are noticing some of the advertisements that Google has been throwing off-late at my blog.


Flirting and Teasing Tips - Meet Beautiful Women. Never Feel Lonely Again.


How promising. And what a brilliant piece of advertising. Beautifully laddered.


MaverickMoneyMakers - Goofy Southern Boy Teaches You His Online Money Making Machine.


My toes are curling at the thought.


Man Seeking Woman - Meet like minded people and find your soul mate - Register free today!


How cool is that.


The bigger question to ask here is why these ads are finding their way to my blog. An even bigger point of curiosity for me is, why aren’t any of you people clicking? I don’t see any hefty google pay-cheques in the mail.


Have we become so jaded as a society that even promises of meeting beautiful women, making an endless amount of money and finding the soul-mate, fail to excite?


What do we really want?


I, for one, want some dollars, courtesy Google. Please do click.

3 comments:

zoxcleb said...

its called adblock and firefox. the perfect combination. :-)

Madhurjya (Banjo) Banerjee said...

The ads don't carry the promise of a Brand do they? Where's the differentiation in a place where all we want is everything :)

Chattz said...

Your post is a better advt than the Google ones..[;)]
Try selling your way of advt.. It will shatter the existing records[;)]