Saturday, June 10, 2006

A CONTRADICTION


So I am at home now..Infy is done and over with..N I miss office..

I miss the sense of having someplace to go to..and not just any place..a place where some people pay some other people 26.5 dollars for my presence!! LOL!!

I miss the campus and the cubicle, but u know..most of all..I miss the people..some which were part of my life just on the fringes..the people who I met on the bus but nowhere else..the people who sat somewhere around me and exchanged some sporadic smiles with me..the people I met in the washroom from time to time and had those all-too-famous washroom conversations with..the people I met in the canteen at the same time that I used to have lunch..and u get the drift..I miss that life..

But like most other things in life..I miss it because it was there for just the perfect duration of time..and I am glad it's over..

3 comments:

Shreya said...

@blitzkreig- thanks..I am goin to B:)

Karan said...

DR.. yup perfect duration is the most important thing in most aspects of life.. unnecessary lingering on messes up the experience ;)

Chaitanya said...

Congratulations on getting into B. Future CEO in the making eh? All the very best.